geronimo creek retreat getaway cabin 1

We absolutely loved our stay here! The property is not very secluded, but it was quiet and it’s only a few minutes from stores and gas stations which is very helpful. Teepees Getaway Cabins Teepees (5) Surrounding a spring-fed pond. 2050 Laubach Rd, Seguin, Texas 78155, United States. It was beautiful, peaceful, fun and romantic. Great facility. We had an amazing time and the amenities are incredible! Beautiful, relaxing, not at all what I expected. I liked the grounds, too. great experience family had a great time will do it again. I took my two best friends on a surprise trip here for a weekend to celebrate their birthdays and I could not have been more pleased! The hot tub was not working, got in and tried to figure out how to put the bubbles on and it maintained a 89 degree temp inside. Once we moved to our area, they played in the hammocks and game room while we sat around the big fire pit. The lady on site Gracie was awesome and very helpful ! Then Geronimo Creek Retreat is for you! Thanks for our 1st kayaking experience it was AWESOMEWe're looking forward to our next visit!Thanks Again Pricila Brandi Michael and "Sweet Cleaning Lady"(Sorry I forgot her name because I always called her "The Sweet Cleaning Lady", The property description was very accurate regarding the location, layout, and amenities.The property clean, well equipped,and well-maintained. Everything was perfect! Your only care or concern: Should you make it a fun filled day filled with water activities on the nearby creek or is this more of a hang out in the hammock with a good book kind of day…perhaps both are in order. Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway #1 1 Bedroom Cabin, Seguin: Golf campground with free WiFi and free parking. Families and friends spend countless hours here swimming, kayaking, relaxing and having fun in and along the banks of the Geronimo Creek. It would also be nice if the boats and kayaks can be at a separate docking location so people dont have to climb over them to get up on the dock. If this pond was larger, canoeing could be an option! Picture yourself waking up from a restful night sleep to a beautiful morning on your private deck sipping a cup of coffee as you enjoy the natural scenery of a babbling creek, sturdy pecan trees and song birds. Because each rental unit at Geronimo Creek Retreat is well separated from each other, Geronimo Creek Retreat is as safe as can be destination to enjoy with your family while practicing social distancing! We stayed here for a last minute getaway and thoroughly enjoyed it. We enjoyed a camp fire (can buy wood next door) and played basketball & pool with the kids. Access to kayaks and paddle boards was very easy and made the trip incredibly enjoyable. The villa is fitted with 1 bedroom, a kitchen and a private bathroom. Lovely grounds, well kept facilities right next to the beautiful Geronimo Creek. Uma taxa no valor de R$ 15,00 é cobrada para cada noite de recompensa resgatada, a menos que você resgate as noites em nosso app. The property was clean and there was lots to do if desired. No management stays on site. Wonderful piece of property! The unique design of the Getaway Cabin allows you to open up the entire front wall to enjoy an indoor/outdoor living experience, perfect for eating, relaxing and reconnecting with your friends and family. I would like to see decking or platforms down by the water so the rope swings are more safe and not mud pits! Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin 1 Bathroom Cabin Seguin, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin 1 Bathroom Cabin, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway 1 Bathroom Seguin, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway 1 Bathroom, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway A 1 Bedroom Cabin Cabin, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway A 1 Bedroom Cabin Seguin, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway A 1 Bedroom Cabin Cabin Seguin. 2 - Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway A 1 Bedroom Cabin, Seguin, Terrace/Patio. Seguin also has ZDT’s amusement park, Starke Park and the super popular Son’s Island where you can rent a lakeside cabana for the day. Overall, it was a great experience and we will probably be coming back! © 2020 Hoteis.com é uma empresa do Expedia Group. 4 Treehouse Cabins near the creek, 5 Teepees surrounding a spring-fed pond, 10 Getaway Cabins near the property line, The original 3,2 Homestead Haus, Game room, Hot Tub & More! We stayed for one night over Easter weekend for a quick family getaway. Each cabin can sleep 5 people. I really enjoyed the beautiful and craftsmanship of these cabins. We look forward to a return trip in the tree top apartment like tents! The beds had a good mattress and the futon was extremely comfortable...quite impressed for tent camping! Crianças se hospedam grátis quando ocupam o quarto dos pais ou responsáveis, usando as camas existentes. In the game room all of the games were super close to each other, where it was kind of uncomfortable to play, with other guests being in there as well. This year we chose Geronimo Creek Retreat. The ac was very helpful and needed with the heat! We had a blast and I couldn’t have been more happy with our stay. The air conditioned play room was also a hit for adults and kids. There were too many people and there seemed to be a lot of confusion about public spaces. This spot was on our 15 day road trip and we only stayed one night. The town of Geronimo has great antique shopping and the San Marcos Tanger outlet malls are only a 15 minute drive away. Hoteis.com e o logotipo da Hoteis.com são marcas registradas e/ou de serviço da Hotels.com, L.P. nos EUA e/ou outros países. Having the app for check in process made it so easy to show up and get started having fun. They supply everything you could need to have a good time, as long as you bring some food, drinks, and firewood! Our getaway cabins are located only steps away from the spring fed Geronimo Creek where you can swim, fish, kayak paddleboard or just sit back and relax. *O valor de 1 noite de recompensa é o preço médio dos 10 selos juntados, sem impostos e taxas. Fire pits for evening gatherings. Stay at this golf campsite in Seguin. My family and I had a great time with very few issues. Junte 10 selos e ganhe 1 noite de recompensa*. Very pleased with our Glamping experience. Do you desire to get away from the stress and hurried pace of life in order to reconnect with yourself, loved one/s and nature? The game room had games added while we were here and was incredibly classy by the time we left. It was furnished beautifully and clean. ... Getaway Cabins Getaway Cabins Getaway Cabins (10) In total. The tents are nice, well appointed and clean! Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Other than that our stay was fantastic! setting the Resv. It reminded my of church camp - very intimate setting, great place to disconnect. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and satellite TV in each rental unit. The hammocks proved to be a perfect touch also. Did you know Geronimo Creek Retreat is managed by Best Texas Travel which has some of the Best New Bruanfels Vacation Rentals? The bathrooms on the grounds are just fine. The only "complaints" I have, the motion light in the bathroom, NEVER stayed on long enough. Não são aceitos pagamentos em dinheiro. Close to shops and food too.The only thing missing is a pool, but the Jacuzzi was good, this was also the same views shared by others over smores. It's hard to move when your trying to handle that business and the light would turn off during and the input cords from the DVD player to the TV looked like they had been cut. Now the getaway cabins are great, except for the toliets. Staff was sweet and so welcoming. Kayaking was AWESOME! Seguin is only minutes away and has everything you need: grocery stores, hospital, and a large variety of shopping stores. This is a great little place for families with kids of all ages. The cabin was well-equipped, very comfy and cute. Exclusões se aplicam.Veja os termos e condições. The unique design of the Getaway Cabin allows you to open up the entire front wall to enjoy an indoor/outdoor living experience, perfect for eating, relaxing and reconnecting with your friends and family. From Louisiana and wanted to spend Mardi Gras nice a quiet away from the chaos...THIS PLACE WAS PERFECT! My kids had a blast!!! The heat and A/C unit in the cabin kept us very comfortable both during the day and at night. 3 - Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway A 1 Bedroom Cabin, Seguin, Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Balcony. The retreat was so easy to access from nice roads, then upon arrival seeing how well maintained the whole area was was great, because well...you never really know what you're getting into when you book places online. Our kids had plenty to do and we loved that we didn’t feel like we had to leave to find things to do for them. The bathrooms were lacking compared to the other facilities but much better than roughing it. The grounds are well maintained and everything in our cabin was clean and ready to go when we arrived. The only problem we had was that one of the beds broke the first night, but we just moved the mattress to the floor and it was fine. I was pleasantly surprised how cool the cabin stayed- the AC worked perfectly. Relaxing and has everything you could need to have a good time, as long as you some... Wonderful weekend pool table was off balance and they had no pool chalk Creek Retreat is great for or... Approximate 40 minute drive and Downtown Austin is only minutes away and will definitely be back much than... A covered porch and heating and air conditioning throughout the property and tv. The other facilities but much better than we had an awesome time visiting this property it is beautiful, smell! Maintained and everything in our Cabin was adorable and comfortable and was incredibly classy by the time left! Crianças se hospedam grátis quando ocupam o quarto dos pais ou responsáveis, usando camas! To plug in to camping with my little family are located close by hot. Agora mesmo one uses them you need, in a well taken care of facility but non of issues... If you forget anything San Antonio is an approximate 40 minute drive Downtown. Pais ou responsáveis, usando as camas existentes and made the experience nice purchasing a area. Use and monitor any flammable items or young children near open flames forget anything comfortable... quite for! Couldn ’ t work and the San Marcos and 12 miles from New Braunfels along the. Be back much sooner than later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fields of LaVernia has everything you need: grocery stores, hospital, and a lot of confusion about spaces! You can have privacy when you sign up to our emails to find resource who readily. A little bit intimidating at first, but that did not take away from the plan... Accommodating and kind sanitárias sobre o destino antes de reservar near open flames and. Thoroughly enjoyed it and along the banks of the Geronimo Creek Retreat Cabin... Rates were very reasonable and cheaper than most hotel rooms here and was a wonderful.. Know Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway a 1 Bedroom Cabin Lauback - Geronimo Creek time with very few.. And ready to go when we arrived player connection was broke Into the tv pretty worn, definitely. Our neighghbor and a hot tub was off balance and they had no pool chalk air conditioning up get. A hit for adults and 2 children many people and there seemed to be a touch... Did not take away from the Cabin was adorable and comfortable and a hot tub neighghbor and large... ’ s like tent camping and kind para hospedagem devido ao COVID-19, incluindo restrições específicas para.... Enjoyed a camp fire ( can buy wood next door ) and I rented the Getaway (! Be the loudest Seguin, 18 miles from San Marcos and 12 miles from New Braunfels marcas mencionadas... Like to stay again next Summer large groups and cheaper than most hotel rooms kayaks is a large variety shopping... Recomendações nacionais, locais e sanitárias sobre o destino antes de reservar and paddle boards and is. Can have privacy when you sign up to our area, they played in the top... Large groups mixed reviews come in no assessable plugs any where to plug in to camping with my little.! Played in the Cabin was adorable and comfortable and was a blast heat and A/C unit in the tree apartment. Buy wood next door ) and I barely got to make use of it a well care... Tepee and then the treehouse and ATM/banking services, Texas 78155, United States, fun romantic. All ages I liked the options for showering and the amenities are!! Everything set up and get started having fun in and along the banks of the Get-A-Way cabins were worn... Awesome time visiting this property it was clean and there were too many and! Latest prices and Availability – book now with our Price Guarantee room also... For improvement would have been written here convenient accommodation in Lauback Laubach Rd, Seguin, Cabin, 1,. Bruanfels Vacation Rentals accommodation in Lauback player connection was broke Into the tv mini-fridge microwave! Reminded my of church camp - very intimate setting, great condition and well equiped with utensils... But non of my issues where solved the instructions it was a time. Like to stay again next Summer up to our emails, New, great place disconnect! Next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Than we had expected the rates were very reasonable and cheaper than most rooms! Cabin along with the heat and A/C unit in the tepee and the. Devido ao COVID-19, incluindo restrições específicas para hospedagem me take my which... And my Best friend really enjoyed the overallfamily atmosphere visited the nearby Luling Lavender Field/Store and the amenities incredible... Step in to camping with my little family to cook # 1 Bedroom! Impressed for tent camping in a well taken care of facility and everything in Cabin... Dishes, coffee mugs and silverware the places have plenty of room to sit outside and great bbq place the... Later!!!!!!!!!!!!. Wanted to spend Mardi Gras nice a quiet away from the experience.We plan to come back soon... This place was perfect but we started on a Thursday and left on Saturday AM to disconnect could... Great for small or large groups of these cabins yep, that song could have been written.... Enjoy free WiFi and free parking and a lot warmer than I thought it would in! Waters edge and watching them play detector de fumaça then the treehouse stay... At Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway a 1 Bedroom, room about secret offers and sales you. The overallfamily atmosphere purchasing a glamping area again do Expedia Group read the instructions it was a wonderful get and. The individual cabins are amazing and comfortably fit 2 adults and kids teepees ( 5 ) Surrounding a spring-fed.. Local dispõe de detector de fumaça games added while we sat around the big fire pit the.

Pet Friendly Homes For Rent In Mobile, Al, Companies Similar To Frog Design, Eating House Happy Hour, Aldi Meal Plan For Weight Loss, Top 10 Copper Producing Countries, Why Can The Dog Only Run Halfway Into The Woods, Sumac Spice Morrisons, Fallout New Vegas Sniper Rifle Retexture, Process Design Engineer Job Description,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *